The club has been invited to take part in this battle once again, submitting 10 entries.
This competition will take place on Thusday 21stNovember 2019 at the Beaversbrook Sports & Community Facility, in Calne, Wiltshire, SN11 9FL. Doors open at 7:00pm for a 7:30pm start.
Deadline for entries to CPC is 18th October. Images will be chosen by the competition committee from those submitted by the members. This is an open category competition and each member will be able to submit three images for consideration.
Rules of Entry
- This is an open category competition. Entries are to be presented in .jpg format, the size limited to a maximum of 1400 pixel width by 1050 pixel height.
- 3 entries may be made by any one photographer.
- Photographers may submit entries for ONE club only.
- Each picture should be numbered in order of priority for entry and labelled with title and photographers name in the following format: 01_my picture_photographers name.
- Entries will be considered for submission by the CPC judging committee before final entries are submitted to Calne CC on the 25th October.
- CPC are allowed to submit 10 images in total