The club has been invited to take part in this battle again, submitting 20 images. The competition will be held on Thursday 16th January 2020 at the Western Community Centre, Somerset Road, Rodbourne, Swindon, SN2 1NF
Doors open at 19:15 for a 19:30 start.
Rules of Entry
- This is an open category competition. Entries are to be presented in .jpg format, the size limited to a maximum of 1920 x 1080. Larger images will be rejected. Smaller images will be accepted but will appear smaller when projected on the screen.
- 3 entries may be made by any one photographer
- All images submitted for the competition must have been taken by a club member and the copyright owned by that member.
- Composite images are permitted provided all component images meet this requirement.
- No image shall be greater than 3 years old at the time of entry.
- Images taken or manipulated with professional assistance are not eligible for entry into this Battle.
- Each image should be labelled with a Short Title followed by underscore_ then photographers Name. e.g. The Beginning_Tim Star.jpg The only keyboard characters to be used in file names are numbers between 0 and 9 and letters A to Z. No hyphens, quotes, commas etc. except as required above.
- Entries will be considered for submission by the CPC judging committee before final entries are submitted to Swindon PS on the 20th December.
- CPC are allowed to submit 20 images in total